QA Manager (CMO Management)
Our client is a global privately owned pharmaceutical group with an extensive portfolio of marketed cancer care products and a robust drug development pipeline.
Reporting into the Senior Director for Quality and working as part of the Global External Manufacturing Quality team, the CMO QA Compliance Manager will manage a portfolio of Global CMO’s across solid dose, sterile and semi solid products.
You must have the following to be considered:
- Education: BSc / MSc in Science or related
- 7+ years’ industry experience – ideally all within QA
- A proven track record in managing projects in a pharmaceutical manufacturing and packaging environment
- Ability to advise, lead and manage Contract Manufacturers on compliance related matters
- A proven track record of implementing quality systems
- Experience in carrying out audits is essential (supplier & internal)
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communications skills coupled with the ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams
- EU resident or eligible to work and live in Ireland
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 1 632 18 27 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin West