Our client is one of the world's leading Biopharmaceutical companies with a strong presence in Ireland. They have grown due to an innovative internal development pipeline and an aggressive acquisition strategy and seek to hire an experienced QA professional on a permanent basis. The role will be based at their global offices in Dublin City Centre and work as part of an expert QA team.
The QA Manager will report into the Head of Quality in Dublin. The main objective of the position will be to support manufacturing activities for my clients Biologics portfolio, manage the external CMO network and work closely with the internal Quality teams.
In order to be considered you must have the following:
- A third level degree in Science, Engineering or related.
- 4+ years' industry experience in Quality Assurance within Pharma or Biotech.
- QP certified OR eligible - having batch release experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Excellent project management experience.
- Eligibility to live and work in the EU.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 87 1213548 for a confidential discussion.