Our client is a leading utilities company. Due to continuous expansion and growth, a new position for Electrical Commissioning Engineer has arisen at their Co. Cork or Co Dublin Facility.
- Commissioning of Sub-stations / Airfield Installations / Wind Turbines / Solar Systems / Electrical Installations.
- Responsible for the initial connection to energise installations / equipment.
- Electrical Quality Assessment and Quality Control.
- Completing daily / weekly progress reports.
- Completing commissioning report in a timely and efficient manner.
- Qualified as an Electrical Technician / Engineer with a minimum of 2 years' experience of industrial commissioning and electrical fault finding.
- Previous experience working on Sub-stations / Airfield Installations / Wind turbines / renewable / solar energy systems is an advantage.
- Previous experience with MV/HV is preferred.
- Full Clean driving license and Safe Pass Card are essential.
- Prepared to work out of office hours and occasionally on weekends, as and when required.
- Attractive package on offer for the successful candidate.
- Long-term career progression.
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Anna Carey on +353 873928655 for a confidential discussion.