Our client is fast becoming a global giant in the pharmaceutical industry and is continuing to successfully expand their impressive product portfolio and their team. They're seeking to appoint a Quality Specialist to join their operation based in Leinster.
Reporting into the Site Quality System Lead, together you will form a partnership liaisng with all stakeholders to ensure compliance and execution of site operational activities.
You will also be responsible for:
- Supplier evaluation, approval and supplier management
- Ensuring onsite manufacturing process is compliant with cGMP and associated regulatory requirements
- Providing QA support for deviations, CAPA's, change control, cleaning validation and quality reviewer of SOPs, EOPs, change requests, protocols and reports
- Reviewing/approving Master Batch Record (MBR), Review Batch Records / Review Cleaning Records as per the site procedures
- Performing/leading internal audits/quality walkthroughs
In order to be considered you must possess the following:
- A BSc or equivalent
- 5-10 years' pharmaceutical industry experience with demonstrated experience in QA and supplier management
- Eligible to live and work within the EU
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Sorcha Hayward at HRM on +353 1 632 1866 for a confidential discussion.