This well-established Irish pharmaceutical organisation are seeking a QA Specialist to join their growing team at their manufacturing site in South Dublin. This is a permanent opportunity.
Duties and responsibilities of the QA Specialist will include:
- Maintenance of the Quality Management System on site
- Oversee investigations, out of specification and unplanned events workflows to ensure they are performed correctly, assist in Root Cause Analysis investigations and CAPAs as required
- Assist with compilation and analysis of data associated with performance of the Quality System (e.g. Management Reviews)
- To manage the implementation of process improvements in line with the QMS
- Assist with preparation and execution of back room activities for external audits
- Proactively highlight any issues around compliance
You will have skills and experience in the following:
- BSc and 2+ years' experience in a Quality position in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience managing the QMS
- Good interpersonal skills are required, as is the ability to communicate well, both verbally and written
- Must be able to function effectively in a teamwork environment
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 6321885 for a confidential discussion.