HRM have been retained by a multinational, specialty pharmaceutical and medical device company anchored by a collection of world-class franchises and more than 22,000 employees worldwide. They develop, manufacture and market a broad range of branded and generic pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter (OTC) products and medical devices, which are marketed in more than 100 countries. Due to success and growth, my client are seeking a QA Specialist to join their Global External Quality team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Global Quality Director and working as part of the Global External Manufacturing Quality team, the QA Specialist will manage, develop and carry out any duties associated with the External Manufacturing (EM) Quality Management System (QMS) and operational procedures associated with my clients CMO operations. This position is a permanent role offering full flexibility to work from home if desired, career development opportunities and a competitive salary + benefits package.
In order to qualify for the role you must have the following:
- Education: BSc / MSc in Science, Pharmacy degree or related
- 3+ years' Pharmaceutical industry experience - ideally all within QA
- Strong understanding and experience working in a manufacturing setting
- Experience working in a virtual / CMO support / external quality environment / sister sites - preferred
- Strong communicator, Auditing knowledge, Project management experience - preferred
- EU resident or eligible to work and live in Ireland
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Anita Osibuamhe at HRM on +353 87 344 9559 for a confidential discussion.