Our client is a leading pharmaceutical organisation operating within Irish, European and US markets.
They are currently looking for a talented Quality Assurance Team Lead to proactively manage the quality and compliance of their medicinal products.
Reporting into the company Group QA Director, the QA Team Lead will:
- Help with due diligence and integration during new product developments / new product introductions
- Agree Quality Agreements with external partners (contract manufacturers, logistic service providers, clients and distributors
- Support technical product transfers, qualification and validation work and stability requirements
- Investigate quality incidents, OOS, deviations and complaints, identify and follow-up CAPA's and supplier improvement plans together with contract manufacturers
- Identify gaps and areas for improvement in QA processes and handling and lead remedial actions and initiatives
The successful candidate will have:
- An MSc in pharmaceutical sciences, industrial pharmacy, engineering, biochemistry, chemistry or equivalent through experience and a BSc
- 5+ years of relevant experience in QA in the pharmaceutical industry
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes for injectables and tablets
- Be able to manage internal- and external project teams in person and remotely
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Helena Boyle at HRM on +353 1 6321870 or 0873360953 for a confidential discussion.