QA Team Lead
My client a renowned global Medical Devices organisation based in Mayo have been serving healthcare professionals and patients for more than 95 years making a difference in the journey of life for people throughout the global community. This organization has a high level of expertise in the product development, manufacturing and distribution of Healthcare products.
My Client in Mayo is currently seeking a strong Quality Assurance Team Lead to join the Quality Assurance Department and manage a team of 10 Quality Individuals. You as the QA Team lead will hold the position of responsibility to lead, manage and develop the QA team support GMP compliance and adherence to customer requirements in operations.
- Lead, manage and develop the manufacturing In-process QA team ensuring compliance to quality standards.
- Complete investigation of operational product quality issues.
- Complete investigation of customer complaints and coordinate the action plan to resolve the complaint.
- Co-ordinate the compliance walk process and complete internal audits as required.
- Complete quality improvement projects within the organisation adhering to regulations.
- Collaborate with the plant team to achieve business objectives ensuring productivity and product quality compliance. ]
The successful QA Team Lead should possess:
- Degree (or equivelent) in an Engineering/Science Discipline.
- 5 years industry experience working within Manufacturing Department of a Medical Device company with Supervisory experience and ISO13485/ FDA QSR experience.
- Experience/training in problem solving and process improvement methodologies.
- Strong Team player who effectively utilises individual strengths and talents to maximise team services to customers.
- Excellent people interaction, team building, and communication skills.
- Generous Salary
- Medical Insurance
To learn more apply online or contact Orla Boyle directly on +353 91 782110 for a confidential chat.
Salary: On Application