Our client, an FMCG organisation who produce of some of the world's most popular consumer goods, are currently recruiting for a QA Technician to join the Quality function. Since 2012, the organisation have invested over €250 million to double their production capacity to meet global demand for their products.
Responsibilities of the QA Technician will include but are not limited to:
- Champion and promote exceptional quality standards across the site.
- Be a catalyst for compliance for peers to current systems.
- Co-ordinate with cross functional teams to ensure that the right measures are put in place for product compliance.
- Sustain and improve product quality across the operation.
- Identify potential issues throughout production and quality processes, use root cause analysis to problem solve and ensure measures are put in place to detect and prevent reoccurrence.
- Assist or lead Internal Audits in a diligent and quality focused manner.
- Ensure and champion adherence to ISO 9000 and ISO 22000 standards.
You will have skills and experience in the following:
- BSc in Food Science, Science, Engineering or similar.
- Developed ability to build genuine and productive professional relationships.
- Industry experience in QA would be an advantage.
- Excellent process improvement and pragmatic problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of lean manufacturing excellence techniques.
- Be self-aware and driven to deliver beyond expectations.
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 632 1885 for a confidential discussion.