This leading global Biologics organisation are a CMO with a great product pipeline. Their expansion into Ireland will result in the recruitment of approximately 700 construction staff during the build phase, with circa 400 permanent employees to be hired over the next 3 years for the facility. Once operational, the site will be responsible for the contract manufacturing of large molecules, specifically, cell culture derived product for client organisations. There are 2 products already in pipeline for the site in 2021 when it is expected to be fully operational and FDA approved.
The company are investing €325 million in a state-of-the-art greenfield manufacturing plant which will deploy multiple single-use bioreactors for commercial bio-manufacturing. The site has been designed to run continuous bioprocessing, a next generation manufacturing technology, which will be implemented for the first time on this campus.
Reporting directly to the QA Director, the Training co-ordinator will have overall responsibility for site level GMP training system establishment, maintenance and continuous improvement.
Some of the essential duties and responsibilities of the Training Co-ordinator include:
- Set up and maintenance of the GMP training system.
- Responsible for the design, maintenance and improvement of the training module in the site Learning Management system.
- Lead all quality-related training courses, including GMP expectations, fundamentals and standards for new and existing employees.
- Participate in and be a key role in supporting all related training queries as part of internal and external audits from clients or regulatory agency.
- Responsible for developing, improving and ensuring the accurate alignment of all training related sops.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, education or business administration, or an equivalent Science degree with relevant training experience.
- At least 2-3 years experience for training, prefer to the relevant working experiences for pharmaceutical GMP training.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Helena Boyle at HRM on +353 1 6321870 or 0873360953 for a confidential discussion.