This leading generic and speciality pharmaceutical company maintain one of the industry's broadest and highest quality portfolios. With more than 1,400 high quality generic, branded and over-the-counter products, they cover virtually every dosage form and therapeutic category, from cardiovascular, osteoporosis and gastrointestinal diseases, to the central nervous system, antihistamines, diabetes and antibacterial. With over 30,000 employees worldwide and a revenue of almost $12 billion in 2017, this company is passionate about providing quality health care to the world's 7 billion people, one person at a time. The company's most recent Irish expansion outlined an annual investment of up to €76 million ($100 million). Due to this continued growth of the company in Ireland, a role has arisen for a Quality Control (QC) Analyst to be based in their state-of-the-art facility in the West of Ireland.
The Quality Control Analyst will be responsible for:
- Performing wet chemistry testing of raw materials, in process, finished product and stability samples using routine chromatographic (HPLC primarily) techniques, in strict compliance with GLP & cGMP procedures.
- Supporting process and method validation programmes, assisting on the successful transfer of analytical methods to the QC lab.
- Review and analysis of data generated.
- Conducting other activities as required.
The ideal QC Analyst must have:
- A BSc. or equivalent (preferably in Chemistry).
- At least 2 years' relevant experience.
- Strong analytical, communication, time management and computer skills.
- Previous experience with chromatographic techniques, particularly HPLC (Empower platform).
For further details on this position, please call Aidan Toner, Science Recruitment Consultant, on 091782110 or email for a confidential discussion.