Our client is a leading global manufacturer of pharmaceutical products with R&D, manufacturing and distribution capabilities worldwide and has its global headquarters in Dublin, Ireland. We are working with them to support the addition of a QC Analyst to join the team, reporting to the QC Manager in a fast paced and varied role.
Duties and responsibilities of the QC Analyst will include:
- Conduct raw material, finished product, In-process, stability and water testing in accordance with SOPs and adherence to Good Laboratory Practices principles (GLP) whilst delivering to test schedule assigned.
- Complete testing and timely documentation write-ups in accordance with Good Documentation Practices (GDP) and delivery to Senior analyst/Designee for review.
- Notify Senior Analyst/manager and escalate any issues with testing, instrumentation or tasks that could impact on testing timelines.
- Notify Senior Analyst/Supervisor of any Out of Specification (OOS), Out of Trend (OOT) as soon as they occur.
- Author SOPs, protocols, change controls, reports in-line with GDP as required.
You will have skills and experience in the following:
- Degree in Science (Level 8).
- 1-2 years relevant experience in a regulated laboratory.
- Experience in laboratory activities including HPLC, trouble shooting analytical issues and experience in documentation reports.
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Laura Gallagher on 00353 876383699 for a confidential discussion.