This privately owned pharmaceutical organisation have an extensive portfolio of healthcare products and a robust drug development pipeline. They have a product presence in approximately 190 countries worldwide. Due to continued growth and new product introduction, a vacancy has opened up for a QC Analyst to join the team.
Responsibilities of the QC Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Analysing raw material, in-process, finished product and stability samples according to specifications, primarily HPLC and dissolution
- Analysing validation samples according to validation protocols and investigational samples as directed
- Recording results in a timely and accurate fashion
- Receiving and logging samples into the Laboratory
- Ensuring the Right First Time KPI with respect to Analyst's documentation are achieved
- Troubleshooting any erroneous analytical data obtained
- Helping to ensure laboratory SOPs and specifications are kept up to date and in a state of compliance
The ideal candidate will have qualifications & experience in the following:
- Degree in a Life Science or similar
- 12 months' work experience working within a pharmaceutical cGLP environment (HPRA and FDA approved) using HPLC, IC & GC testing methods
- Ability to trouble shoot, identify analytical issues and follow up with corrective actions
- Knowledge of validation and tech transfers is desirable
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 6321885 for a confidential discussion.