Our client is a food manufacturing organisation providing to the food processing industry in Ireland and the UK. They currently require a QC Coordinator to join their team in the Midlands.
Duties and responsibilities of the QC Coordinator will include:
- Assist with the implementation, coordination, management, and improvement of Food Safety and Quality Management Systems and Standards including BRC and customers standards.
- Participate in HACCP Team and assist with all site HACCP, pre-requisite quality programs, and all Quality/Food Safety related programmes to meet regulatory and food safety requirements.
- Assist with regulatory, 3rd party and internal audits.
- Assist Q.A. Manager with the implementation of CAPA programmes and ensure plant audit corrective action plans are implemented in an effective and timely manner.
- Work closely with Production Team to ensure continued focus on Food Safety, Quality, compliance, issue prevention, root cause problem solving and attention to detail.
- Daily testing of finished product and generation of Certificates of Analysis.
- Coordination of Monthly Micro Testing Programme.
You will have skills and experience in the following:
- Degree in Food Science/Food Technology/Quality Management or equivalent.
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience implementing Quality Systems: BRC Food Safety Global Standard.
For more information on this opportunity, talk to Laura Gallagher in confidence, email or call her direct line 091782113.