Our client is a specialist pharmaceutical organisation focussed on the development and commercialisation of small molecule pharmaceuticals. Employing approximately 400 staff globally across 5 operations, this organisation is currently undergoing heavy expansion in both the U.S and EU as they are moving into the European markets with the success of product currently registered in the U.S. Due to an internal promotion, my client is seeking to recruit a QC Manager to be based at their operation in the midlands on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Director for Quality onsite you will be responsible for the following:
- Oversight of Chemistry and Microbiology testing associated with the site
- Management of laboratory investigations of out-of-specification or non-conforming results, and management of follow-on CAPAs
- Leading a team of QC and Microbiology professionals at the site
- Management of product testing through external labs
In order to be considered you must possess:
- BSc degree in Science or related
- 10 years' experience in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology company
- Demonstrated experience managing and leading laboratory professionals
- Experience or knowledge of both microbiology and chemistry testing labs within a manufacturing site (desirable)
To discover more apply online or call Gillian McMurrough directly on +353 87 121 3548 for a confidential discussion.