As a leading biologics manufacturer, our client offers comprehensive, integrated and customised services to over 200 clients globally including 13 of the top 20 biopharmaceutical companies worldwide. Establishing a new state-of-the-art campus in Leinster, the company now requires an experienced QC Potency Assay Analyst to join the business.
Duties and responsibilities of the QC Potency Assay Analyst will include:
- Perform cell culture, cell banking, sample testing, and equipment maintenance according to relevant SOP, AMP, and cGMP requirements
- Manage reagents and consumables inventory
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized laboratory environment according to 5S and EHS guidelines
- Perform method development, optimization, and validation of potency assay
- Document completed lab work and results promptly, clearly, and accurately
- Write and revise analytical methods, testing protocols and reports, and other technical documents
- Assist in the lab set-up of the potency lab
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following:
- BSc in Immunology, Virology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Analytical or related discipline.
- Knowledge and expertise in the following fields: Biochemistry and immunology principles and techniques, such as cell thawing, cell culture, cell-based assays, qPCR, etc
- Experience with vaccines/viral testing and biosafety containment levels, preferably BSL-3
- Demonstrates good understanding of analytical and QC operations in the biopharmaceutical/vaccine industry
- Experience in a Contract Research Organization (CRO) or Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO) is preferred, but not required
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 632 1885 for a confidential discussion.