This innovative food manufacturer supplies heavily into both the Irish and UK markets. They are a fast-paced food manufacturing company operating at their site in Cork City. The organisation offers distinct career opportunities due to their many sectors which include Operations, Supply Chain, Technical, Quality and R&D. They currently require a Quality Control Technician to join their team.
- Liaise with Production Manager & Technical Manager on product quality.
- Ensure customer quality is met & exceeded.
- Carry out quality checks within the allocated timeframe.
- Conduct environmental swabbing as determined.
- Collection of samples and logging of same.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained with respect to procedures, documentation control.
- Prevent any risk to food /product safety.
- Ensure that all irregularities are reported.
- Hygiene checks and Daily GMP checks throughout the factory floor.
- Review and Filing of Production check sheets.
- Assisting with customer and regulatory visits and BRC/Customer audits.
- Calibration of equipment.
- Liaising with Pest Control Contractors.
- Carry out Internal Audit against the BRC standard.
- Incoming inspection of packaging and raw materials.
- Provide support when required for Technical Department when required (Customer Complaints, Customer Specifications).
- Provide support when required for QCs on the factory floor.
- Degree in Food Science/Food Technology or equivalent.
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role.
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Paul Wheatley on +353 873449559 for a confidential discussion.