This leading Life Science company continuously works to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life. They have a huge global footprint and a broad portfolio of over 300,000 products. At their site in the East of Ireland, this organisation produces in excess of 70 products, consisting of own brand APIs and chemicals, as well as manufacturing products for some of the world's leading pharmaceutical organisations.
Due to a variety of new projects rolling out in 2019, a position has arisen for a QC Technician to be based at their site in Wicklow.
Responsibilities of the QC Technician include but are not limited to:
- Testing of all raw materials intermediates and products from the plant
- In process control testing
- Calibration of analytical instruments
- Green labelling of raw material intermediates and products
- Validation of analytical techniques
- Stability study and reference standard testing
The ideal candidate will have qualifications & experience in the following:
- Third level qualification - Science / Chemistry discipline or equivalent
- Previous experience working within a Quality Control position with an understanding of cGMP environment and regulations
- Experience in a wide range of analytical techniques, particularly HPLC and GC
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to priorities and follow written and verbal instructions
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 6321885 for a confidential discussion.