An organisation steeped in history and integrity, this leading supplier of spirits and wines is seeking an experienced Quality, Safety & Environment Systems Coordinator to join their team. This is an organisation that continues to grow its footprint both globally and in Cork and provides tangible career opportunities.
Reporting to the Environmental and Energy Manager, key areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to:
- Participating and contributing in the preparation and maintenance of the QSE site manual
- Preparing and participating in external audits by regulatory bodies
- Scheduling, preparing and documenting Management Reviews in compliance with the QSE Management System
- Compiling QSE KPIs and QSE Reports for the facility
- Advising on recycling and recovery options for a variety of waste streams on-site
- Supporting colleagues at the manufacturing site by educating them about Environmental & Energy Awareness and QSE IT Systems
Key experience and competencies include:
- 3 years' experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Third level qualification in Quality, Food Safety, Environment, Energy or Health & Safety or equivalent discipline
- Experience in working in a highly-regulated production environment dealing with regulatory bodies
- Strong working knowledge of IPPC/IE Licenses
- Working knowledge of food & feed safety, health & safety and environment & energy related legislation
An excellent package is on offer along with tangible career opportunities.
Contact Paul Wheatley in HRM to discover more about this opportunity on +353214511190 for a confidential discussion.