This is a very exciting opportunity to join a Dublin based start-up on the cusp of scaling internationally. This healthcare organisation is an award winning Irish medical garment company which has been in operation since 2015. They are currently trading in five countries with plans to expand rapidly over the next 18 months therefore there is a need for a talented Quality and Production Manager.
As Quality and Production Manager, you will be responsible for production and logistics and report back to management on all stock and orders. In addition, your responsibilities will be to:
- Liaise with factories, shipping agents, customs and warehouse for all inbound and outbound orders. Ensure factory(s) meet and uphold their ISO number 13485 (medical) and 9001(device quality) requirements for our products including FDA requirements for the US
- Manage all delivery options and reporting of same, ensuring smooth delivery to all distributors on time and within SLA
- Manage QMS internally, ensuring ISO and quality kept up to date. Manage production process from PO to delivery such as tech specs, samples, new products, packaging, hangers and accessories and production
- Manage the customer return process, within QMS guidelines
- Ensure all product/industry certifications are up to date and actively search for other relevant certificates
- Five years plus experience working in a similar role
- Preferably healthcare and/or medical device experience
- Extensive industry knowledge and understanding of the production process
- Analytical mind and a love of counting stock
- 4 years' experience with QMS and ISO 13485
- Proficient use of excel and comfortable reporting to senior management
For more information on this role please contact me directly on (01) 632 1870 for a confidential discussion.