My client is a food manufacturing organisation with two sites in Cork who have grown significantly over the past 7 years and now have over 140 staff across both sites. They have expanded both domestically and to central Europe in recent years and due to an increase in business, they currently require a Quality Assurance Assistant to join their team in Cork.
- Liaise with Quality Assurance Manager
- Meet Daily with Production Manager & Technical Manager on ongoing QA concerns
- Ensure customer product quality is met & exceeded - compliance with specifications
- Carry out quality checks within the allocated timeframe
- Liaise with other departments
- Verify Traceability checks conducted
- Environmental swabbing as determined
- Collection of samples and logging of same
- Ensure quality standards are maintained with respect to procedures
- Assist with Internal Audits
- Degree in Food Science/Food Technology or equivalent
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Paul Wheatley on +353 873449559 for a confidential discussion.