Our client is a Global Healthcare company with multiple operations in Ireland. Due to expansion, they are seeking an experienced Quality professional to join their management team on a permanent basis. This person can be Dublin or remote based within Ireland.
Reporting into the Global Director for Quality, the Quality Assurance Manager (QP) will have responsibility for the development, implementation and performance of Quality Assurance. Main responsibilities will include creating and maintaining the QA processes in support of the MIA, WDA, ASR and MA holder and to work across key activities supporting the Global External Manufacturing network.
In order to be considered you must have the following:
- BSc in Science, Engineering or related
- A minimum of 7 years industry experience
- QP Qualification / Eligibility - essential
- Management of QA experience
- GDP experience / Deputised as Responsible Person / Acted as Responsible Person - desirable
- People Leadership skills within a Quality function
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 87121 3548 for a confidential discussion.