Our client is a 100% Irish owned food organisation with a diverse and innovative manufacturing capability. Due to rapid growth and expansion, a new position has arisen in Cork for a highly motivated Quality Assurance Specialist with a love of food to join their team to ensure the safe creation of high quality, innovative products.
The Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and improving the HACCP and Quality Management Systems
- Ensuring the regulatory compliance requirements for food raw materials
- New supplier set-up, liaising with suppliers to resolve supplier issues
- Assisting with BRC, regulatory and customer audits
- Dealing with customer queries relating to quality
- Management of finished product specifications
- Weekly/monthly management reports to senior management
The ideal candidate will have qualifications & experience in the following:
- BSc in Food Science, Food Technology, Product Development or similar
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a QA role is essential, manufacturing sites preferred
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A passion for good quality food and ingredients and for innovative food concepts
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Wheatley at HRM on +353 87 344 9559 for a confidential discussion.