This electronics manufacturing solutions provider has over 200,000 employees across 100 facilities worldwide. Their expanding manufacturing site in North Dublin requires an experienced Quality Engineer to join their dynamic Quality team.
Due to a new piece of business for my client, the company are expanding and going through a really exciting time. The Quality Engineer will have the opportunity to establish, influence and improve the Quality Assurance practices and procedures within the department.
Reporting into the Quality Manager, some of the role responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate and/or design sampling plans and process control plans for lot acceptance and control processes.
- Evaluate and recommend inspection gauges and test equipment.
- Hire, supervise and train Quality technicians.
- Implement process control systems.
- Provide technical support for component, product and process validations.
- Provide technical support for new product transfer.
- Establish and maintain appropriate documentation as required for Quality Systems activities.
- Investigate and root cause analyze quality problems.
- Coordinate Customer Complaint investigations.
- Support CAPA investigations and tasks, to determine root cause and corrective actions needed.
- Support manufacturing in analyzing manufacturing product lines.
- Perform, enhance and validate: for manufacturing processes, gauges, equipment, software and computerised systems as required.
- BS/BA degree in engineering, applied science or related field with minimum 5 years of experience in quality control preferably in the electronic manufacturing industry but not essential.
- Process improvement, Lean or SAP experience highly desirable.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Someone who is agile and reactive and who can work both autonomously and collaboratively within the team.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Helena Boyle at HRM on +353 1 6321870 or 0873360953 for a confidential discussion.