Our client is a global Healthcare Packaging Organisation with three manufacturing sites in Ireland. This global technology company provide innovative packaging solutions and complementary products and services. They drive their customer's success by delivering the best total value by combining superior quality and customer support, and the most efficient technology.
Reporting into the Quality Manager, some core responsibilities of the Quality Engineer include:
- Leading quality improvement programmes using recognised problem-solving and project management techniques.
- Evaluating quality trends and reasons for product or process failures relating to customer complaints and leading corrective action plans.
- Evaluating quality costs and determine critical causes.
- Preparing and approving quality assurance specifications and assisting in the formulation of written policy/procedures.
- Aligning and integrating company test procedures with International Standards requirements.
- Assisting in determining inspection frequencies and sampling plans using significance testing, capability studies and through collation and analysis of data.
- Participating in validation of all new tooling equipment, methods and products.
Ideally a suitable candidate will have the following:
- Third level qualification in Science / Engineering.
- Three years' experience in Quality Engineering in a high-speed manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrable Lean/Six Sigma certification is an advantage.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and maintain good working relationships between departments and functions.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Helena Boyle on 01-6321870/0873360953 for a confidential discussion.