Our client, an innovative Medical Devices organisation who are based in Galway city where they hold their Quality and R&D headquarters are seeking a Quality Engineer to join their teamd due to expansion and ongoing projects.
Our client is currently seeking a Quality Engineer to join a collaborative team at their facility in Galway. You will report to the Senior Quality Engineer and you will be a key member of the Quality team being involved in lot release and quality product manufacture.
- Provide support to, and interact with, the Finished Device Manufacturing Subcontractor ensuring product quality requirements are achieved
- Provide support to, and interact with, suppliers in order to ensuring component and material quality requirements are achieved
- Performing Lot review and Lot release activities and audit Subcontractors and Suppliers
- Ensuring that SCAR’s, CAPAs, NC’s and other open action items, are completed in a thorough and timely manner
- Processing change requests ensuring product impact is assessed and supporting Risk Management activities as required
The successful Quality Engineer should possess:
- A minimum Diploma level in Engineering, Science or Quality Assurance
- 2-4 years’ experience working within the medical devices industry
- Auditing experience and interaction with subcontractors previously is desirable
To learn more apply online or contact Orla Boyle at HRM on +353 91 782110 for a confidential chat.
Salary: On Application