Our client is a Global Medical Devices group who require an experienced Quality professional to join their team.
The successful candidate will report into the Senior Quality Manager and lead and manage the quality team. This person will be responsible for supporting manufacturing at the site but will also play a key role in ongoing and new R&D projects globally for the business.
In order to be considered you must possess the following:
- A BSc/MSc in Science, Engineering or related.
- 5-10 years' experience within a Technical or Quality role working to ISO13485 standards.
- Experience working at a senior level within Quality Systems / Operations /Production - essential.
- Excellent leadership, communication and project management skills.
- Eligible to live and work in the EU.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 1 6321827 for a confidential discussion.