A Global Medical Device and Life Science company who specialize in prototyping, design development and manufacturing services. They have a requirement within their Quality department for an experienced professional to join on a permanent basis. They employ 300 staff globally with sites in Waterford and New York. This position offers an extremely competitive salary + benefits package.
Reporting into the Head of Programme Management and Operational Excellence, as Quality Manager you will lead and develop the Quality Department, you will remain up to date with ISO requirements and ensure my client are audit ready and you will assess that product specifications and customer requirements to ensure they are met.
In order to be considered you must have the following:
- A BSc in Science or related
- 10+ years' experience working in Quality or related in a manufacturing or service provider setting
- Experience leading and developing teams
- Experience with Medical Device / Diagnostics - working to ISO13485 standards currently or previously within your career
- Previous Subcontract manufacturing / supplier management / customer management experience - essential
- Experience in Quality management, including quality systems management
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 87 1213548 for a confidential discussion.