This is a growing food manufacturing organisation. Innovation and creativity are paramount to this companies success to date, they invest hugely in research and new product development to ensure that their product offering satisfies customers needs.
- Ensure all products within the portfolio comply with company quality, safety, legality, and integrity standards and policies
- Maintain current BRC and MSC Quality Systems
- Support the Purchasing teams in supplier selection and management
- Manage emerging technical issues and customer complaints
- Establish a programme of product quality monitoring to assess product against spec and address any issues identified
- Identify technical innovation opportunities and where appropriate, deliver these to the business
- Support the delivery of product cost engineering opportunities without impacting on product quality
- Provide technical support, advice and expertise to the category team and to work closely with the Product Development Managers and Marketing Team to deliver new products and upgrades
- Liaise with regulatory authorities and undertake successful inspections.
- Ensure accuracy and legality of all on pack information
- Facilitate production line design, set up and improvement
The successful incumbent will have a Food Science/Technology degree or similar, experience in Fish & Seafood Technical Management covering sourcing, processing, and quality management would be a significant advantage. Strong working knowledge of BRC, MSC, Tesco and other retailer supplier audits.
To learn more apply online or contact Preneta Naidoo on +353 1 6321870.
Salary: On Application