Our client is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering innovative new treatments to help improve the lives of patients with rare and orphan diseases. They have a growing commercial business and a significant development pipeline. They have a new opportunity for a GDP Senior Quality Professional to join the Quality Department based out of Dublin.
Reporting into the Head of Quality, as Senior Quality Responsible Person (RP) you will act as RP on license and manage a number of consignment sites in Europe and manage all GDP activities on behalf of the organisation.
In order to be considered you must have the following:
- A BSc or MSc in Science / Engineering or related
- 5+ years experience in Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology Quality Assurance / Quality Systems
- Knowledge and experience in the distribution of Medicinal products - an expert in Good Distribution Practice (GDP)
- Acted as Deputy RP or RP on license - essential
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Eligible to live and work in the EU
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 1 6321827 for a confidential discussion.