A global pharmaceutical company with a long standing history of developsing, manufacturing, marketing and distributing innovative and generic products is seeking to appoint a Quality Specialist to join their expert team at their affiliate South Dublin.
Reporting to the Associate Director for Quality, you will be accountable for supporting Quality Systems and improvement projects cross functionally across the business on a global level. Your role will include:
- Performing batch reviews.
- Reviewing and approving GMP documents from contractors Supporting GMP/GDP training.
- Assessment and evaluation of complaints and deviations.
- In gap analysis and revisions to SOP's.
- Respond to and escalate non-conformance issues.
You will possess the following:
- A third level degree in a science related field.
- 3+ years industry experience in Pharmaceutical/Medical device.
- Working knowledge of Quality GMP/GDP requirements.
- Working knowledge of the differences between EU, Global and US Marketing Authorisation Regulations.
- Eligible to live and work in EU.
To discover more about this opportunity apply now or contact Sorcha Hayward at HRM on 01- 6321866 for a confidential discussion.