An innovative global pharmaceutical company with an impressive portfolio of branded and generic products is seeking a Quality Specialist to join their affiliate in South Dublin. This is a very exciting time to join the business with future expansion planned over the next four years.
Reporting to the Quality SME, you will be accountable for supporting operation of Quality management and systems in place under the companys Wholesale Distribution Authorisation.
Your role will include:
- Reviewing and approving GMP documents from contractors Supporting GMP/GDP training
- Assessment and evaluation of complaints and deviations
- Gap analysis and revisions to SOP's
- Respond to and escalate non-conformance issues
You will have the following:
- A third level degree in a science related field
- 3+ years industry experience in Pharmaceutical/Medical device
- Working knowledge of Quality GMP/GDP requirements
- Eligible to live and work in EU
To discover more about this opportunity apply now or contact Sorcha Hayward at HRM on +3531 6321866 for a confidential discussion.