A global speciality pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures, markets and distributes quality branded and generic pharmaceutical products are seeking to appoint a Quality Specialist to join their expert team in South Dublin.
Reporting to the Associate Director for Quality, as Quality Specialist, you will be accountable for supporting Quality Systems and improvement projects cross functionally across the business. Your role will include:
- Performing batch reviews
- Reviewing and approving GMP documents from contractors Supporting GMP/GDP training
- Assessment and evaluation of complaints and deviations
- In gap analysis and revisions to SOP's
- Respond to and escalate non-conformance issues
You will possess the following:
- A third level degree in a science related field
- 3+ years industry experience in Pharmaceutical/Medical device
- Working knowledge of Quality GMP requirements
- Working knowledge of the differences between EU, Global and US Marketing Authorisation Regulations
- Eligible to live and work in EU
To discover more about this opportunity apply now or contact Sorcha Hayward at HRM on 01 632 18 66 for a confidential discussion.