Our client, a leading speciality healthcare company, are looking for an experienced Quality Systems and Standards Specialist to join the team at their South Dublin facility. This innovative organisation has approximately 10,000 employees globally, with a generated revenue of $6.2 billion in 2019.
This role will be responsible for the lifecycle of Quality System documentation i.e. design, preparation, implementation, deployment, training, retention and ongoing review and maintenance.
Duties and responsibilities of the QSS Specialist will include:
- Design, deploy and maintain compliant, robust, aligned, lean and efficient quality systems and tools at the site
- Ensure GMP documentation is properly prepared, managed and archived and act as an administrator for the site Documentation System
- Support development and implementation of the site training system for all GMP activities and act as an administrator for the site Learning Management System
- Develop and use effective monitoring and control systems to assure a compliant robust Quality system
- Be responsible for site quality system governance through developing ongoing management review to ensure its continuing suitability and effectiveness
- Serve as a quality culture role model and help instil a strong quality and compliance culture across the site
You will have skills & experience in the following:
- BSc in pharmaceutical, biological or chemical sciences (or similar)
- 3+ years relevant industry experience
- Proven success in developing, implementing and maintaining Quality Systems and Standards at manufacturing site level would be beneficial
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools
- Self-initiating / self-directed
- Strong Organisational skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 6321885 for a confidential discussion.