This large Irish family-owned company are one of Europe's leading specialist food manufacturers. With their Head Office and state-of-the-art factory based in Munster, this organisation are using various advanced technologies for commercial production. Supplying multiple products to leading bluechip customers, this business is growing from strength to strength and expanding across departments.
There is currently a need for a new Quality Technician to join their dynamic and expert Quality team in Tipperary.
- Quality Systems management.
- Coaches and guides colleagues within the site.
- Understands and applies regulatory / compliance requirements.
- Ensures standards are implemented in accordance with individual customer requirements and all legal and regulatory requirements for a Food business
- Coordinating and implementing the entire standard into the processing plant ensuring audit readiness at all times. Ensuring all processes are compliant with good manufacturing practice.
- Preparing for and assisting with customer audits, customer visits, and visits from regulatory bodies ensuring timely responses to any Non-conformances and corrective actions are implemented.
- Partake in the coordination of the internal audit plan including traceability and fabrication/hygiene audits and carrying out systems audits as required.
- Maintenance of the glass/Perspex register and auditing against it.
- Document control. Updating procedures, records and manuals.
- Completing Supplier Approval Questionnaires for customers & related documentation.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science, Quality).
- Demonstrated knowledge in a Food manufacturing operation.
- 2 - 5 years' experience in the Food industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a Quality function.
- Quality Assurance knowledge, from both operational and educational experience.
Contact Helena Boyle on 00353 872286460 for a confidential discussion.