This electronics manufacturing solutions provider has over 200,000 employees across 100 facilities worldwide. Their expanding manufacturing site in North Dublin requires an experienced Quality Technician to join their dynamic Quality team.
Due to a new piece of business for my client, the company are expanding and going through a really exciting time. The Quality Technician will have the opportunity to assist the Quality Engineering function as technical support in issues affecting manufacturing, to support and drive corrective action efforts and to support the drive for continuous improvement.
Reporting to the Quality Engineering Manager, some essential duties and responsibilities will include:
- Verify material conformance to specifications. Interprets company and industrial specifications.
- Gather and maintain specific records of technical data related to materials, tools, fixtures and processes used in the company.
- Assist inspectors as the first point of contact for defects and issues.
- Collects and analyzes data using statistical analysis methods.
- Assist Quality Engineers with follow up on the execution of, Engineering Change Notice (ECN) and Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA).
- Review non-conformance material and products.
- Support production with troubleshooting and defect resolution.
- BSc degree in science or engineering. May substitute relevant experience in lieu of educational requirement.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a Quality Technician, preferably in the electronic manufacturing industry, however other industries will be considered.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Strong planning & organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work on one's own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Helena Boyle at HRM on +353 1 6321870 or 0873360953 for a confidential discussion.