A leading Irish food company are looking to hire a new Quality Technician to join their dynamic and expanding QA team in Dublin.
This organisation have a large and successful product portfolio and supply into all major retailers as well as the food service industry sector.
Reporting into the Quality Manager and working with the greater QA team, the QA Technician will have a varied role with some responsibilities including:
- Quality line checks:
- Weight checks
- Metal detector checks
- Working and coordinating with operators
- Ensuring compliance and quality standards are achieved and maintained
- Sustain and improve product quality
- Develop reports for quality related issues
- Attain plant & group KPI's
- Assist or lead or partake in the delivery of various ad-hoc projects
My client is looking for an innovative and driven individual to join their team. The successful individual will be:
- Degree qualified in a Science subject, preferably Food Science or related
- A hands-on and quick learner who can work both independently and collaboratively
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- A motivated team player with excellent communication skills and great attention to detail
- A strong ability to influence both peer to peer and upwards
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Helena Boyle at HRM on +353 1 6321870 or 0873360953 for a confidential discussion.