A leading global medical device organisation specialist in the commercialisation and manufacture of innovative products are seeking to appoint an R&D technician to join their expanding team in the West of Ireland.
Reporting to the R&D Manager, you will support the development of novel products in conjunction with associated manufacturing processes.
As part of the team, you will also be responsible for:
- Preparation of equipment and specific materials for lab trials
- Liaising cross functionally with other divisions to perform chemical/physical tests
- Collecting and analysing data from test results
To be successful, you must have the following:
- Qualification in a relevant discipline
- Analytical testing techniques
- Proven experience analysing data
- Attractive base salary
- Health plan
- Target bonus
- Pension contribution
- Competitive annual leave
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Sorcha Hayward at HRM on +353 1 632 18 66 for a confidential discussion.