A globally recognised healthcare organisation specialist in high volume manufacture and production of topical and solid dose products are seeking to appoint a Regulatory Affairs professional to join their Regulatory Affairs team.
Reporting to the Senior Regulatory Affairs Team Lead, you will act as Project Manager to facilitate the delivery of submissions within a specific product portfolio. You will be monitoring performance progress and communicating such with relevant stakeholders. In addition, you will also be responsible for:
- Life cycle management to ensure sufficient pipeline
- Authoring and reviewing module 1 documentation
- Governing repsonses to health authority queries and deadlines
- Ensuring specific management systems are up to date in accordance with quality and compliance standards
The ideal candidate will:
- Be degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Have 3+ years' working experience within regulatory affairs
- Possess knowledge of submission strategies
For more information about this opportunity apply online or contact Sorcha Hayward directly on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.