A leading Irish agrochemical innovator is expanding their RA team at their Dublin site. Currently working across EU markets, success comes in the form of achieving and retaining the authorisation of LSL products, through a variety of documentation.
There is a requirement for a Regulatory Affairs Team Lead to join the team.
This role will be a fundamental part of the R&D team, and the successful candidate will be responsible for key deliverables fundamental to the company's long-term strategies in European and global markets. Core to the company's success is recruiting the right people who will thrive in their culture, enabling company performance to excel while also achieving their personal career goals.
Reporting to the Head of Reg Affairs, some of the duties of the RA Team Lead will include;
- Lead and mentor a team of regulatory affairs executives to complete RA activities to agreed deadlines.
- Preparation, review and approval of regulatory submissions for new product applications.
- Maintenance of existing authorisations across a number of countries.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities, external consultants, CROs, test facilities and other internal departments (e.g. laboratory) in support of product authorisations.
- Develop, in partnership with project management, project plans and budgets.
- Strong educational background, qualified to at least primary degree level in Chemistry, biochemistry or equivalent discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in regulatory affairs, ideally within an industrial setting.
- Ability to present clear and concise written arguments to support a specific regulatory or scientific position on a topic.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Helena Boyle at HRM on +353 1 6321870 or 0873360953 for a confidential discussion.