Our passion is bringing high value selection solutions to customer organisations. We enable their success by bringing the very best talent to their needs. We are currently expanding our team and are in need of an experienced HR recruiter.
We have specialised for over 25 years in HR recruitment, our brand is very well established and respected in this space and we have a strong set of existing customer & candidate relationships across Ireland. Due to a sustained higher level of demand from this existing customer base, we are looking to grow our team.
An additional catalyst for this expansion is our exclusive position as the sole Irish partner to IIC Partners, a top 10 global search network. We have been providing retained search solutions for years but our appointment to IIC has allowed us to grow this customer solution considerably.
We need an experienced consultant to manage and deliver these retained searches. This will suit a HR (or similar) recruiter working on contingency assignments who is looking for a heightened level of customer commitment and engagement. Our searches are always backed by our internal research team, which drives very strong customer success.
Our HR team are all excellent relationship builders. They are great communicators with an instinct to engage with the HR community. The right person for this team will display all these qualities.
We live by our values here and this permeates the culture. The people who work best in HRM are curious and empathetic. They are results driven and open to coaching - management in our environment is affirmative and coaching led.
They are results driven but very collaborative also. Team is everything to us here. Individual performances matter but we understand that we are more successful for the customer and each other when we work together.
We value innovation and ensure that everyone who works here has the opportunity to influence and shape the future of our company.
- Excellent compensation, benefits and performance related bonuses.
- We're really keen on professional development, you will be supported through learning and development.
- All colleagues irrespective of tenure join a culture team with specific responsibility for shaping the future of our business in Social and Engagement, Wellness and Community or Innovation and Value Enhancement.
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition Program' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance.
- Generous Annual Leave policy.
- Long-term work from home options.
- Family flexible working arrangements.
- Dedicated Wellness, Social and CSR engagement teams.