- Posted 25 May 2023
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineWork with HRM
- ContactHRM Careers
As a HRM Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for building and executing contracting solutions in a dynamic environment, across a diverse range of client organizations including international Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Food & Beverage industry sectors.
You will use your technical and functional expertise to help our clients find and hire only the very best talent that supports their own performance goals.
At HRM, people are at the heart of everything we do. In this role you will be part of strong team who are contributing to future talent growth plans and initiatives.
You will love this job if:
- You thrive in a collaborative environment where people are eager to achieve their best and grow professionally.
- You are experienced in developing strategies that retain and develop existing client accounts and build new client relationships.
- You enjoy meeting with clients, building relationships, regardless of whether it is in person -when conditions allow - or virtually to discuss and understand their needs in a transparent manner.
- You are a team player and enjoy engaging in continuous improvement activities.
- You love working alongside colleagues on a range research, marketing, and business development initiatives.
- You enjoy working in an environment where there is no typical day.
We would especially love to hear from you if:
- You are motivated by working towards KPI's and personal goals.
- Prior experience in a demanding customer-centric organisation.
- A sound commercial sense and a high level of confidence in negotiating both with clients and candidates are among your strengths.
- Ability to build relationships and influence senior stakeholders, challenging where necessary.
- Proven ability to prioritise and work accurately to tight deadlines.
- A customer centric approach to problem solving.
Benefits you will enjoy:
- Compensation - highly competitive.
- Regular recognition bonus opportunities [monthly and quarterly].
- Hybrid working and flexible start times.
- HRM Intensive On-boarding Programme.
- Continuous Learning & Development Programme.
- Health Care Plan.
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity).
- Well-being Programme.
- CSR Programme.
If you are curious enough to know more, all you need to do is send us a current CV or link to LinkedIn page, along with a mobile number and we will get in touch.
Be part of our future, join us.
About HRM. Learn more HERE
Why work with HRM? Learn more HERE.
We endeavour to find the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their individual strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. HRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. HRM is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to our business and who feel a sense of belonging and inclusion when they join our team.