- Posted 15 March 2023
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineWork with HRM
- ReferenceHRMTAResearch _1678901856
- ContactHRM Careers
HRM consultants and researchers work as a team in the discovery of, and engagement with, great talent to meet client needs. Our mission is to grow our customer's performance and contribute directly to their success, through the provision of great talent acquisition services. Our culture is distinct in sector and characterised by everyone who works here. We value innovation and give everyone the opportunity to influence and shape the future of their workplace.
Working collaboratively with our consulting groups, as a talent researcher, you will support our mission to provide the very best executive and specialist talent, so that our clients can achieve their objectives.
- Design an effective research strategy, understanding industry sectors and functions.
- Effectively manage senior relationships across a diverse range of client organisations including multinational, indigenous, and leading professional service firms. working closely with consultants to understand our customer needs.
- End to end management of senior level searches, from initial brief and candidate outreach through to successful completion.
- Managing candidate outreach and engagement strategy, ensuring "best in class" candidate and client experience.
- Be the guardian of the preparation and delivery of documentation processes for retained work ensuring customer experience is consistent for all.
- Work with Head of Customer to build network of potential lead opportunities.
- Report preparation and analyses to support our operation team with management of compliance across key operational touch-points.
- Contribute to wider functions by undertaking additional tasks as may be needed.
- Managing best practice processes & ensuring all processes adhere to GDPR guidelines.
- Providing service delivery excellence.
We would especially love to hear from you if:
- You have previous experience in recruitment (desirable but not a requirement to be considered).
- You are motivated by working towards KPI's and personal goals.
- Prior experience in a demanding customer-centric organisation.
- A sound commercial sense and a high level of confidence in negotiating both with clients and candidates are among your strengths.
- Ability to build relationships and influence senior stakeholders, challenging where necessary.
- Well versed Microsoft office suite and a proactive aptitude for learning new systems.
- Proven ability to prioritise and work accurately to tight deadlines.
- A customer centric approach to problem solving.
- Proven ability to remain agile and effective in an often-ambiguous environment.
- A self-aware and task-oriented person with the ability to work towards short goals and long-term outcomes.
- A highly organised and flexible person with the ability to grow into a wider range of tasks when required.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
Benefits you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation package.
- You will be supported within our extensive training and development where we have a strong coaching culture.
- We are very keen on professional development. You will be supported through learning and development.
- All colleagues irrespective of tenure join a culture team with specific responsibility for shaping the future of our business in Social and Engagement, Wellness and Community or Innovation and Value Enhancement.
- Generous annual leave policy.
- Hybrid working / Office hours flexible.
- Dedicated Wellness, Social and CSR engagement teams.
If you are curious enough to know more, all you need to do is send us a current CV or link to LinkedIn page, along with a mobile number and we will get in touch.
Be part of our future, join us.
About HRM. Learn more HERE
Why work with HRM? Learn more HERE.
We endeavour to find the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their individual strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. HRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. HRM is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to our business and who feel a sense of belonging and inclusion when they join our team.
HRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. HRM is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to our business and who feel a sense of belonging and inclusion when they join our team.
For more information, contact or apply directly.