HRM are looking for an experienced Director to be based from either our Galway or Cork offices who will take full operational responsibility for growing our offering in the Munster and Connacht regions.
- The role will assume operational responsibility for 2 established HRM offices in Little Island in Cork and Ballybrit in Galway. You will be tasked with growing and developing the experienced teams within these offices.
- You will be required to grow out both teams immediately. You will develop an understanding of the HRM hiring profile and work with our internal TA function to hire and onboard successfully into both offices.
- You will be responsible for growing and developing the performance of the regional teams. You will coach the team members directly and ensure good succession planning is in place.
- You will work with vertical experts (in our Science, Engineering, Supply Chain and HR divisions primarily) to ensure the best possible outcomes for Munster and Connacht based customers.
- You will work with our Operations Director to develop learning and development plans for your teams and to create engagement plans for your teams.
- The role will also involve the development of the regional customer base. You will grow relationships with existing HRM regional customers and develop new relationships too.
- You will be required to expand the provision of all of HRM's products into the regional market. You will personally deliver Executive Search assignments. Through your team you will grow the provision of Search, Contingency Recruitment Services and Contract & Interim.
- You will take absolute responsibility for the consistent customer experience within the regional offices. You will be focused on service excellence on all open assignments across your team.
- You will have a minimum of 8 years' experience in the Irish Recruitment market (ideally in either the Munster of Connacht market)
- You will have a demonstrable history of developing customer relationships and be able to draw on previous relationships for this role
- You will be able to demonstrate a history of meeting personal and team targets
- You will have held a people lead position in your previous role. You should have experience hiring, onboarding and developing recruiters
- You should be an excellent coach and believe in the coaching process. You should be inquisitive and take an interest in the development of others
- You should be an excellent influencer with an engaging communication style. You should be strong at building rapport with all stakeholders
- You should have excellent written communication skills and a strong attention to detail. You should have experience of creating high quality tender documents at a fast pace
- You will immediately join and contribute to a strong leadership team
- You will immediately join our leadership development programme, which includes training, development and one-to-one coaching support
- You will have clarity over your career path within your first week of joining HRM. You will be aware of the expectations of your current role and the steps you will need to take in order to move forward to the next level
- You will work with autonomy while developing a strong coaching relationship with the Operations Director
- You will contribute and possibly run business improvement initiatives projects designed to create better outcomes for one of our three stakeholders - candidates, customers or people
- Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver Travel incentives etc
- Two additional company days off - on Christmas Eve and Good Friday
- Standard annual leave allowance plus 9 public holidays off
- We run regular Wellness, CSR and Social events
To discover more about this opportunity, apply on this page or contact Paul O'Donnell, our Director of Operations at HRM on +353 1 6321800 for a confidential discussion.