Our client, one of the world's leading biopharmaceutical companies, is currently recruiting for a strong Regional Finance Business Partner Manager to support their growing business on a long term contract basis. Through acquisitions and mergers, this company has expanded rapidly in their short history and now boast more than 20,000 employees, and offices in more than 40 countries.
This Regional Finance Business Partner Manager contract role, will be sitting in the Global head office in Dublin, reporting to the Regional Finance Business Lead and will play an integral role in providing value added financial services to support the company's growth and strategic objectives.
The role will support the finance business on multiple initiatives and projects and would include monitoring close process, working on restructuring and projects within a very fast paced and challenging business environment.
The position is intended to be a long-term interim position and will have potential to develop into a longer-term opportunity within the business for the right individual.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Co-ordinating the month-end close process including participation & leading the daily month-end close meetings
- Active participation on the discussions relating to restructuring including preparing the accounting entries to be posted, co-ordination with Treasury, Tax and other areas
- Working closely with the Record to Report project manager in relation to various initiatives on-going within team
- Supporting the other FBP managers with their tasks / activities as required
- Completing & coordinating reporting requirements including adhoc requests received from the reporting group
- Responsible for month-end close activity, leading the month end meetings, collaborating with the process leads ensuring timely close
- Interacting with the consolidations team and payroll, in order to provide monthly journal postings across the team
- Leading any system initiatives from an RTR Finance Business Partner perspective
- Involved with the SOP & Work instructions Finance Business Partner projects
- Driving continuous improvement throughout the RTR Finance Business Partner space
In order to be considered for this daily rate Regional Finance Business Partner Manager role, you will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with relevant exposure within a large multinational in a shared service environment and to change programmes.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- You will be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and have 5-10 years of experience within a Financial Shared Service
- Ability to lead effectively and business partner concurrently across multiple priorities in a goal-oriented, timeline-driven, and dynamic work environment, while ensuring quality and accuracy
- Extensive experience of project involvement and process improvement within a multinational environment
- Ability to work across multiple work streams and initiatives globally
- Extensive knowledge of the Record to Report and reporting process
- You will have strong SAP experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact professionally and effectively with peers, managers, and leaders within the company
- Must be a self-starter, able to work in a matrix environment, and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exciting long term daily rate contract role within a leading multinational headquartered in Ireland
- Considerable scope to add value and build on your portfolio in a market leader in a global role
- The genuine opportunity to be considered for other longer-term positions in the business
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.