Back to jobs
Regional Operations Manager - Logistics
- Posted 08 March 2023
- SalaryNegotiable Salary
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSupply Chain Operations & Systems
- ContactKatie Sullivan
Due to continued growth across the business, a global FMCG organisation seeks to appoint into the newly created role of a Regional Operations Manager - Logistics. The role will be reporting to the Operations Director.
- Responsible for warehouse and transport depots within the central region. Covering operational decision-making in professional development and succession planning.
- Managing operations plans, budgets and performance targets while contributing to the group operational efficiency.
- Continue to grow and develop the team while implementing depot succession plans including ongoing training and development initiatives.
- Liaising with the commercial teams in developing strong partnerships with customers and stakeholders.
- Managing business critical change projects.
- You will have 2+ years of experience working in a similar large scale role, operating across warehousing and transport depots, along with strong cost management experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work cross-functionally across the business.
- Previous experience working in food distribution/retail/3 PL is preferred.
- Experience working with an organisation with multiple sites and stakeholders.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and team management experience.
- The ability to work with changing demands and demonstrate a true connection with the company and people.
- Salary - Negotiable.
- Health care.
- Staff discounts.
To learn more, apply online or contact Katie Sullivan on +353 87 63111131 or please submit an updated CV.