My client is a global brand with a large presence in Ireland and guaranteed continued growth across Europe into the future. Growth and expansion plans have resulted in the current need for a new Regional Talent Acquisition Leader to join the Global TA function and lead out on strategic and tactical TA activities across Europe.
In this exciting new role, you will provide strategic talent acquisition direction to senior stakeholders in the European region and have full responsibility for the recruitment life cycle. As a leader in your field, you will advise and consult with leaders on current market trends and talent pipelining using your network and other channels to attract, source and hire global talent.
- Collaborate and partner with regional colleagues and the business to develop comprehensive workforce plans using knowledge of market trends to provide value-added perspective on how best to source and attract talent.
- Effectively manager Talent Acquisition team members across Europe, providing both specific guidance to support open roles as well as coaching and mentoring.
- Partner across all business units to ensure the search function efficiently and effectively meets the growing need for talent.
- Establish effective working relationships with stakeholders to gain a clear understanding of resource requirements.
- Develop and execute talent search strategies to identify and attract highly qualified candidates, using the latest sourcing techniques.
- Lead a recruiting project team to cater for ad-hoc business initiatives that may include; strategic recruitment planning and leveraging expertise and resources within the recruitment team to plan and meet the project goals.
- Innovate and diversify sourcing tactics to create passive sourcing pipeline and support on-target recruitment.
- Expert with ATS and CRM systems to generate talent pipeline and influences candidate relationships.
- Influence stakeholder decisions, coach stakeholders on interview techniques and guide stakeholders through company values.
- Integrate and create talent trend reports covering skillset, diversity, qualifications, compensation and benefits.
You will be a strong TA professional with over 10 years' experience working and partnering with the business on strategic and tactical international recruitment exposure. You will have a proven ability to worked across various geographies and possess a high level of project management experience. You will have strong communication skills and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced setting. Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is essential.
To learn more about this role contact Arlene Moran on 01 632 1854.