Our client is a global company with a number of successful, established Pharmaceutical products and others under development. Due to growth and success, an exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Regulatory Affairs professional to join their team on a permanent basis. The role can be based at their Dublin office or can be 100% remote based.
The Regulatory Affairs Associate Director will report into the Head of Global Regulatory Affairs and lead RA activities.
In order to be considered you must have the following:
- A third level degree in Science, Engineering or related
- 5+ years RA industry experience (Pharma or Bio)
- Ability to engage across a business and offer strategic input
- Knowledge and experience with EU registration procedures
- People management / supervisory experience - desirable
- Eligible to live in EU
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 87 121 3548 for a confidential discussion.