Our client is one of the world's leading biopharmaceutical companies. Due to continued growth and success, they seek to hire an experienced RA - CMC professional to join their Regulatory Affairs department based at their state of the art manufacturing facility in Dublin. My client pride themselves on promoting a culture of innovation and putting the need of the patient first.
The RA Manager will report into the Senior Manager within the group. Main activities will include:
- To develop and implement CMC regulatory strategies and support CMC RA activities for products manufactured at the site.
- To contribute to and offer RA expertise for products manufactured at external sites globally.
- To contribute to product development and NPI projects across the business.
In order to be considered you must have the following:
- A third level degree in Science, Engineering or related.
- 3+ years RA industry experience - within the Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical space.
- CMC experience and expertise - essential.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work effectively in a team and cross functionally.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Eligibility to live and work in the EU.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 87 1213548 for a confidential discussion.