Our client is one of the world's leading Medical Device companies. Due to continuous expansion, a new position for Regulatory Affairs Specialist has arisen at their Co. Limerick facility.
- Compile and communicate regulatory requirements.
- Prepare and present gap analysis assessments of regulations and guidance to peers and cross-functional groups.
- Review and approve the project documentation (design reports, labelling, etc.).
- Develop tactics supporting first to market commercial opportunities and minimise time to product launch.
- Input to development of regulatory strategies and provide guidance and expertise.
- 3+ Years' experience (Medical Devices preferred).
- Experience of regulatory submissions with exposure to programmable electrical equipment an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience on EU MDR / EU MDD and standards.
- Attractive package on offer for the successful candidate.
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Anna Carey on +353 873928655 or for a confidential discussion.